Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day Six - for the sake of frostbite...and THE OTTAWA TOP TEN

Just because I would like to avoid frostbite a little while longer, I am writing quickly before I collapse to bed. I am dead tired after a fantastically super weekend in Ottawa and still have assignments to do but can't stop my eyes from closing...plus I will not face losing just yet.

The Ottawa top ten shall make blog headlines tomorrow! So, stay tuned! (muahahaha how idiotic I sound!...) Hope everybody had a great weekend and all the best for the week ahead. Let's all pray for buckets of snow snow snow and for awsomely great fabulous bestest in the universe fathers 'cos mine's 61 in three days!

PS. So I am going to add to this lame post with the one and only OTTAWA TOP TEN (suggestions welcome too)...

10.From fried Mars Bar to Polish Sausages.

9. Stalking Swedish Canadian Ice Hockey players in Parliament and following them to their game the following day.

8. Music renditions, random dance parties and learning new USEFUL words. Hip Hip Hoorah!

7. "Come Girls! Come with me!" *man running with a box of beer away from Anton.

6. Five year olds and a national ice hockey rink: Go Timbits! Go! Shoot a goal! I mean, stay on your feet for longer than five seconds!

5. Anton's unique French counting abilities: 46 = "quartre et six" and Elsa's wonderful teaching skills: "Yes..."

4. Getting stuck in Parliament's Clock Tower Elevator. Matthew the guide was especially great at calming everybody down!

3. Zak's Diner: OPEN 24/7!

2. "I'm fishing for money" *old Timmys cup attached to string attached to stick attached to Canadian beggar in the capital

1. "I'm sorry. Every time I hear one of those, I can't help myself." *Random man falls to his knees in front of us on the sidewalk, with his hands scrunched up on his back as he hears a siren wail.

No comments:

Post a Comment