Monday, November 23, 2009

Day Seven. Magoggling it.

Dear guy(SSS),

I cannot wait to violently (!!!) drop my head on that pillow! I was doing a law presentation at the library earlier and half past eight came and my eyes were closing on me. Wow, what a busy but wonderful week this has been.

Today I rose bright and early to a beautiful nother unNovember-like day at Bishops. The sun was shining on a thick layer of glittering dew outside, like it was laughing at us all as we pray for the snow to come (or maybe it was because I was dragging myself out of bed after too short a night in order to do usual last minute work). Two hours to finish my European Union essay before it was time for breakfast. We had hired the car from Friday night until tonight because it worked out cheapest and most convenient this way, so decided we may as well use it if we have it! So, Anton, Elsa, Marine and myself went on a wee bit of a roatrip, guy! We decided to drive to Magog, going via North Hatley and the axes de Massawipi (the river).

It felt so good having the freedom of a car and just exploring a bit more of the familiar land around us. We stopped for a few photos in beautiful North Hatley, an orginally English holiday lakeside town, then drove on to Magog. We wondered around the shops in Magog; Anton buying some gooood chocolates then had coffee and hot chocolate at a nice little restaurant. Before we knew it, it was time to come back and face reality and the beginning of a long week for a lot of us. We took another route back and returned the car. Then it was home again with one of the discount drivers (hmmm...no comment).

Wow, what a great few hours it was and how I would love to do it again! From the overpowering renditions to James Blunt to the visit to the Sexi Shop; another day spent with three special friends and so its going to get harder and harder having to say that last "goodbye my friend..."

No comments:

Post a Comment